For an additional cost, you can insure against Professional Indemnity relating to Financial Loss claims made against you from the teaching of your approved performing activities.
- This policy covers members for financial loss claims relating to teaching of your specified performing activities.
- This is a claims made policy. Except as otherwise provided, this policy only covers claims first made against you during the period of cover.
- The policy does not cover acts, errors or omissions allegedly committed prior to the start date of the specific members cover under this policy.
- The policy limit is $10,000,000 any occurrence and $20,000,000 in the aggregate (shared by all members) during the period of insurance. This sum insured is the requirement of some government schools engaging contractors.
- The policy excess is $500 all claims (inclusive of defence costs).
- Cover is world-wide excluding USA & Canada (policy is governed by Australian Law)
For further detail on the Professional Indemnity policy, please refer to the Policy Wording and Schedule located in The Official Bits.