At no additional cost, all Duck individual members automatically receive cover for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- This policy covers members for financial loss claims relating to teaching of your specified performing activities.
- This is a claims made policy and only covers claims first made against you during the period of cover.
- The policy does not cover acts, errors or omissions allegedly committed prior to the start date of the specific members cover under this policy.
- The policy limit is $5,000,000 any occurrence and in the aggregate during the period of insurance. This sum insured is the requirement of some government schools engaging contractors.
Note: claims relating to bodily injury or property damage arising from teaching and workshops are covered under Duck Members Public Liability policy with a limit of $30,000,000 any one occurrence.
- The policy excess is $500 all claims (inclusive of defence costs).
- Cover is world-wide excluding USA & Canada (policy is governed by Australian Law)
For further detail on the Professional Indemnity policy, please refer to the Policy Wording and Schedule located in The Official Bits.