The benefit of Professional Indemnity Insurance covering Financial Loss Claims made against you as a result of your teaching and workshops is now included at no additional cost for all members covered under the Public Liability policy.
- This policy is provided to all members covered under the Duck for Cover Public Liability policy at no charge.
- This is a claims made policy. Except as otherwise provided, this policy covers only claims first made against you during the period of cover.
- The policy does not cover acts, errors or omissions allegedly committed prior to the start date of the specific members cover under this policy.
- The policy covers you for financial loss claims made against you relating to teaching of your specified performing activities.
- The policy limit is $5,000,000 any occurrence and in the aggregate during the period of insurance. This sum insured is the requirement of some government schools engaging contractors.
- The policy excess is $500 all claims (inclusive of defence costs).
- Cover is world-wide excluding USA & Canada (policy is governed by Australian Law)
For further detail on the Professional Indemnity policy, please refer to the Policy Wording and Schedule located in The Official Bits.